About Rydges, Christchurch
‘Our luxury hotel accommodation in Christchurch overlooks scenic Latimer Square, an iconic New Zealand green space with ample room for travellers to roam and enjoy the shade of lush, broad-leaved trees. The hotel is five levels high and offers 138 Christchurch accommodation rooms spread over the first four floors. The fifth floor boasts thepenthouse suite with breathtaking views stretching from the Port Hills to the Southern Alps.’
To provide a high quality visual representation of the facilities and standards provided to visitors and guests of Rydges, Christchurch. To allow guest to make fully informed booking decisions that they are comfortable with. To begin to build a relationship with guests before they even arrive. To stand out from the other accommodation options in the area by providing a high level of customer service and customer experience. To allow guests to view the business’ offering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in a way and at a time, that is convenient to them.
Engage a Google Certified trusted photographer in order to provide an interactive tour of Rydges, allowing visitors to make informed booking decisions. The Business View virtual tour ensures that Rydges, Christchurch can stand out from the other accommodation facilities in the vicinity.
Google Street View Trusted
Google Street View Trusted offers a high-quality interactive tour of a business’ interior. This panoramic, 360-degree view was embedded directly into bloodymarys.co.nz. This allows visitors to explore the bar and restaurant to quickly and easily see the décor and the ambience as they decide where to drink and dine.
To learn more, visit www.maps.google.com/businessview
- Business View extends an invitation to customers to visit inside the business, its accommodation and facilities with a 360-degree virtual tour
- Rydges have been able to enhance their online presence across Google search, Google Maps and Google+
- Google Business View is a simple, fast and affordable process
- Business View photos have been embedded on the business’ website to add an extra dimension to their website’s (and online) offering
- The virtual tour can be published on Google Maps and Google+ pages
- A Google Certified Trusted Agency completed premium quality photo shoots around business’ schedule to minimise business interruption and to avoid inconvenience to visitors
- Photo shoot results were live on Google in a matter of a few weeks in order to start achieving real results
Google Street View Trusted steps
- Contact a Google Certified Trusted Agency
- Schedule a time for your photo shoot that best suits your business operations
- Your photographer/agency now takes care of the rest and gets your 360-degree virtual tour online
Mint Design is one of only two Google Certified Trusted Agencies for Google Street View in New Zealand. Contact our team to discuss Google Business View in more detail and how it presents a fantastic opportunity for your local business, just like it has for Rydges Christchurch.
Mint Design: www.mintdesign.co.nz